If there is one salad I can enjoy all summer that would be grilled nectarines with burrata cheese. This heavenly combination of the sweet tartness from the nectarines, the freshness of the basil and the creaminess of the burrata is what brings me back to life on a hot summer day. Without any exaggeration this salad will become an absolute staple at your next friends or family barbecue gathering. Even if you are a person with 0 cooking skills this salad will help you fool your guests. It is very easy to put together but will definitely make an impression. The secret. for it is the quality of ingredients, so I suggest you try and find the best tasting burrata where you live. I personally buy mine from Gelatto & Latte in Sofia and it has never failed me.
1 tbsp. honey
1 tbsp. olive oil
1 tsp. balsamic vinegar
salt & pepper to taste
1 ball of burrata cheese
What to do?
- Toss your nectarines with the olive oil, honey and vinegar.
- Grill on the barbecue or in a grilling pan.
- When ready, transfer to a serving platter and tear the basil on top.
- Finally, place the star of the dish(the burrata) and cut it in front of your guests from some extra cheese porn.
- Finish the dish off with a drizzle of olive oil and season with salt and pepper.